We now bring you the rest of the Pets Update. Pets are no longer broken up into 4 classes as they are now classless! Spells are no longer awarded to pets on leveling up and now can be learned by teaching them pet spells (Maximum 4). Each time your pet levels up you can add points to your pets stats.
Pet spells can be bought from the pet shop for 2000 gold and also drop from the 4 Pyramid bosses. We also added the highly requested feature to rename your pets as well as some general bug fixes.
- Fixed party UI bug when on the lowest resolution,
- Fixed PvE/PvP Warps for Multiple Dungeons,
- Fixed a weird bug where players disconnecting from the game whilst still in queue for the PVP arena would cause unexpected behaviour,
- Fixed player houses,
- Fixed dialogue for Wizard Jim.
- Added an announcement when someone uses a World Exp or Luck Blessing,
- All Blood Rune items are now tradeable,
- Skar respawn increased to 60s,
- The Joker respawn increased to 15s,
- Shadow Shuriken snare reduced to 2s,
- Added pet renaming,
- Fully implemented pets stat selection,
- Fully implemented pets learning and forgetting spells,
- Improved server performance,
- Added guardian abilities to pet shop,
- Added Guardian ability books as drops from certain Bosses,
- Increased party size to 6 members,
- Added kick party member buttons for party leader.