After a few days of discussion with you, as well as between us, we have decided to open a Trello Board to follow all the progress of the different tasks for each new update. We will keep improving the game in order to make it even better! That's why we are proud to announce the release of our 24th Nightmare update. You can read all the changes made for this update below, we recommend that you join our Discord Server to be able to communicate with the team but also the community.
Halloween is coming to Nightmare from October 27 to 7th November. Get excited for exclusive event themed skins and items !
The Halloween Event is broken down into 4 zones:
- Spooky Town : Shaped like a Pumpkin, Spooky Town is the main town where all the monsters gather to buy things with their Candy Corn - The main currency within Spooky Town,
- Cryptic Cathedral : The first dungeon - An underground burial grounds where the walls are made out of the skeletons of Spooky Town,
- The Catacombs : The second dungeon - An Ancient Cathedral dating back 10,000 years. Complete this dungeon by working as a team with other players,
- Spooky Dungeon (Raid) : Little is known about this event... But legend has it that tributing 10,000 Candy Corn at the altar will cause something to happen...
To be released at some point during the patch after being tested on the test server, on release of The Great Ascent, level cap for characters and tradeskills will be increased to 50.
We are happy to announce the arrival of the new zone The Great Ascent with its small village named Hermit's Valley and these two dungeons, The Great Ascent Cave and Memory Castle) as well as new watches and equipment arrives with this new zone.
- Fixed positioning on Master Sprites,
- Fixed +0 enchantment bug when enchanting items,
- Fixed taunting disabling certain skills that shouldn't be disabled from taunt,
- Fixed auto targeting crashing the game,
- Fixed a bug where status effects would cause players to disconnect,
- Fixed a bug where players who would reconnect to the game and get disconnected after attacking without moving first,
- Fixed a bug where players could be healed from other players standing outside the arena,
- Fixed a bug where cleanse spells couldn't be used when asleep/stunned,
- Fixed a bug where you would loose your passive spell on death,
- Fixed a bug where pets wont attack outlaws,
- Fixed a bug where pets would only self shield/self heal,
- Fixed cleric revive spell,
- Fixed cleric revive being used as a healing spell,
- Fixed world blessing not allowing new world blessings after expiring,
- Fixed melee auto targeting on map boundaries,
- Fixed a bug where walking diagonally between maps would sometimes reset your position,
- Fixed a bug where items would disappear while picking them up in houses,
- Fixed a visual bug where opening an inventory via code & events was not closing other windows,
- Fixed a bug where the item description window would not disappear when the quest log menu got refreshed due to quest progress,
- Fixed an Inspect Player bug,
- Fixed an Item duplication bug in Player Houses,
- Fixed a bug where the targetbox would not close when trying to hide the entire UI,
- Fixed a bug where larger equipment would not render in the games character box,
- Fixed a bug where Arcanist & Cleric books were not rendering properly in game,
- Fixed a bug where the game would crash when targeting an npc without a sprite.
- Added Fire Manuscript, Ice Manuscript, Thunder Manuscript, & Earth Manuscript to Odium Enchanting Table,
- Removed PvP restrictions on potions,
- Disabled attack animations while stunned & asleep if the player continued to hold down the key,
- Improved pet & Npc pathfinding getting stuck on walls,
- Disabled npcs/pets from walking on grapple hook tiles causing interesting behaviour,
- Disabled cleave effect on tools,
- Added pet stat reset potion,
- Improved Auto Targeting feature & autotargeting for both melee and projectiles,
- Improved diagonal multi projectile skills (E.g. Rainbow Slash & Frost Shot),
- Removed temporarily loading into the odium castle map on death,
- Improved minimap clarity,
- Cooldown timer on spell description now matches what it actually is with cooldown reduction,
- Improved user Interface,
- Added player tenacity increase by a % (similar to npcs). This feature does not apply for PvP,
- Added options to disable names, tags and damage number action messages,
- Improved Debug Menu text visibility,
- Enable/Disable lighting feature,
- Slidebar for numerical inputs such as dropping items/selling items etc.
New Bonus Effect
Important note : New bonuses will not be live this patch. They are added and will only be enabled after being tested on the test server by the players.
- Armor Penetration,
- Magic Penetration,
- Bonus CC Duration Time,
- Spell Vamp,